Saturday, July 20, 2013

Zac's First Handwritten Letter

July 19, 2013

1st Handwritten Letter


I went to get the mail yesterday, Friday, but found nothing good, within an hour or two I checked my email  account and lo and behold Zac's 1st email letter to us. I was so excited, it made my whole day! A few hours later we were leaving for Hannah's soccer tournament and had to pickup one of Hannah's teammates when I told Corey to stop the car and back up because I saw a letter on the ground right by our mailbox. And lo and behold there was Zac's 1st Handwritten Letter  on the ground I couldn't believe my eyes! It must have slipped through the mail as I looked through it, unbelievable.


Zac's 1st Handwritten Letter

Written on his first day,Wednesday (July 17), at the MTC, mailed on Thursday (July 18) and received on Friday (July 19). Ohh the perks of being at the Provo MTC and not in the Argentina MTC (sorry Kristie)

No comments:

Post a Comment