Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week #1

July 26, 2013

This week Zac's emails are answering my questions. 
He never did have time to write a general email, but he did send pictures after these two emails a few hours later.

Email #1
Hey Mom,  
Oh no worries cause I probably wouldn't have time to respond.  
Yep it is, so yeah it was nice to have Pday on our second day.  
Yeah the food is pretty good but mostly just because its all you can eat and we don't have to make it or anything.  
Yeah the computers are super tight but I heard that just some computers won't let you upload pictures, I might try later today cause me and Elder Averett are going to split up our emailing time.  
Oh did you get my letter about all the stuff I needed? Sorry there was so much, it just turns out I needed a lot more stuff than I thought. Hopefully I will have time later to write a general email that you can post on the blog.  
Alright sounds good.  
Hope everything is going well at home. Hasta luego!  
Love,Elder Thayn

Email #2

Oh I didn't notice this email until now.  
Yeah I know, there just isn't anytime to send letters or even all that much time to email.  
Oh gotcha, but that's because they're all older (then Hannah) so it makes sense why they lost. 
Oh really, that's awesome they got their on the same day (1st email & handwritten letter) 
Oh Sunday was pretty good, but none of us had to give a talk from my district, but there's a chance we could be by this Sunday.  
Oh that reminds me, Elder Averett and I are blessing the sacrament this Sunday so that's exciting, but at least we get to read the sacrament prayer off of a paper like at home, but its just in Spanish.  
Yeah I like him (Elder Averett, his companion), we get along together pretty well.  
So there's a total of 10 missionaries in my district. 4 of them are Hermanas. 
Only one companionship is not going to Posadas, and that's Elder Drury and Elder Epperson and they're going to the Dominican Republic, Santiago Mission. But I heard there's other missionaries going to Posadas just they aren't in our zone. 
Oh cool that's good to hear from Elder Garcia! Tell him I'm jealous of him being able to speak Spanish already. Haha  
Alright that's all for now! 

Love,Elder Thayn


Email #3 & #4

Here's some pictures of us! 
The one with all the "Post-its" is when we did a prank on the new elders a couple of days ago.... classic! 
And the one at the temple is our whole district. Hopefully later today I might have more time.







Email #6

It works good! (speaking of the bag we bought to replace the backpack he can longer take with him)
So did you get my list of things I need? 
Oh and you should look into this thing called dearelder cause its free to the MTC and basically you type a letter and send it through the internet and then the MTC prints it out and puts it into your mailbox and you can get your mail any day of the week!

Email #7 & #8 

Here's just some more pictures for you guys, I hope you like them! Hopefully there will be more next week! Love you guys! 
Love,Elder Thayn





 "NOTICE: These email messages and pictures are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited."



I caught Elder Thayn on the Internet in-between emailing pictures and was able to chat via email a couple of times before he left. He mainly talked about the things he requested in his letter which Alyssa brought to me when she came up to the cabin that same day. 

Overall I received 9 emails and a handwritten letter (handwritten letter arrived on Thursday) on Friday!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment